Easter Chocolate Masterclass
If you are a chocolate lover, this Easter Chocolate Masterclass is for you. For this 2 hours evening class we have teamed-up with Master Chocolatier Gloria Dominguez from Mamá Bombón. Gloria trained with Aula Chocovic in spain, well before Barry Callebaut arrived. She regularly travels the world to find out about the different varieties of chocolate. I can’t wait to hear her stories! Her classes are fun and relaxed, just as we like it at Gourmandises.
This class will teach you in easy steps how to make your own chocolates.
Gloria will first explain how chocolate is made, from the cocoa bean to the chocolate bar. You will then try some single origins from Cuba, Tanzania and Java.
Then, you will learn:
- The difference between chocolate and couverture
- How to temper chocolate
- Gloria will bring her own selection of ganaches but will explain how to make it
- You will make your own chocolates using Gloria’s ganaches
- You will learn how to make chocolate Easter shapes and paint them
- You will make some small Easter eggs
- You will be able to carry your creations in Half Easter eggs that Gloria has made for us.
This class is opened to everyone, even a complete novice, it’s a hands on and a fun one to attend, plus you will go back with a box of your own creations to enjoy at home.
You will be served a French Apéritif and a complimentary glass of wine on arrival.
7 pm until 9 pm
Where: at my home studio in Cottenham
To book, contact Corinne [email protected]